About This Product
Vegan 72% dark chocolate with organic cacao nibs for a deliciously chocolatey crunch and deep flavour. Case of 12 x 50g.
- Ethically sourced chocolate, free of palm oil, GMOs and gluten
- Sustainably packaged in plastic-free, FSC certified recycled craft paper
- Ideal for the true chocolate connoisseur
- Unprocessed and organic, natural raw cacao nibs provide a natural, bitter crunch
- Rich in plant-based polyphenols (micronutrients) that work as antioxidants protecting the cells in your body
- Low sugar content (2.4% - 1.2g)
Ingredients: dark chocolate contains cocoa solids 72% min.dark chocolate (cocoa mass, dietary fibre (dextrin, inulin, oligofructose), sweetener: (maltitol, steviol glycosides), cocoa butter, fat-reduced cocoa powder, emulsifier: Soya lecithin, natural vanilla flavouring), cacao nibs 3%
Product Claims: vegan, vegetarian, caffeine free, gluten free, no artificial colours, no artificial flavours, palm oil free, refined sugar free
Made In: Taunton, UK
About The Brand
Discover Chocolate: Ethical Vegan & Milk Chocolate
Hello, I'm Callum! I believe what sets us apart is our uncompromising ethos; to be as ethical, Sustainable and as great-tasting as possible. we take pride in hand making all of our bars, allowing us to quickly develop new tastes and flavours we’re sure you’ll love. We spend time searching for the best ingredients and we're proud to say all of our bars are made using no added sugars, palm-oil, gluten, or GMO’s. All our cocoa is ethically sourced and our products are packaged in recycled craft paper, with a recyclable paper sleeve.