About This Product
A Well-rounded and Invigorating Black Tea. Case of 1 x 500g.
- This Darjeeling 2nd Flush loose leaf black tea, with its silvery tips, is medium-bodied, with a floral aroma and muscatel flavour
- Delightfully fragrant, this makes for a wonderful afternoon cuppa, best served without milk
- Each bag is filled with the best leaves, with plenty of room for the leaves to unfurl. This ensures the best possible flavour
- This product is shipped directly from our supplier, Good and Proper
- This supplier dispatches on Tuesdays and Thursdays for next day delivery
- There is a minimum order quantity of 6 cases (across the range)
- £7.50 delivery fee with orders under 6 cases
- NI & Channel Islands - £17.50 delivery for orders under 6 cases, and £10 delivery fee for orders of 6 cases or more.
Ingredients: 100% Black Tea
Made In: London, UK