About This Product
Invigorating Hibiscus Loose Leaf Tea. Case of 1 x 500g.
- Grown and harvested by smallholder tea growers around the Satemwa Estate, the bright red calyx of the Hibiscus flower is handpicked and dried naturally in the sun
- This loose-leaf Hibiscus tea produces a refreshingly tart, bright, ruby-red infusion
- Caffeine-free and bursting with blackcurrant, this herbal tea is also full of vitamin C
- We love the zing but stir in a dash of honey for added sweetness
- Each bag is filled with the best leaves, with plenty of room for the leaves to unfurl. This ensures the best possible flavour
- This product is shipped directly from our supplier, Good and Proper
- This supplier dispatches on Tuesdays and Thursdays for next day delivery
- There is a minimum order quantity of 6 cases (across the range)
- £7.50 delivery fee with orders under 6 cases
- NI & Channel Islands - £17.50 delivery for orders under 6 cases, and £10 delivery fee for orders of 6 cases or more.
Ingredients: 100% Hibiscus
Made In: London, UK