About This Product
Superior Chinese Jade Tip Loose Leaf Tea. Case of 1 x 500g.
- Mao Jian jade tips have a clean, vegetal flavour and lingering almond sweetness. A deliciously refreshing, everyday green tea.
It's grown in the Bai Yun or 'White Cloud' mountains in Hunan, China, these dark, wiry leaves produce a bright, pale green liquor
- Great Taste Award-winning
- Each bag is filled with the best leaves, with plenty of room for the leaves to unfurl. This ensures the best possible flavour
- This product is shipped directly from our supplier, Good and Proper
- This supplier dispatches on Tuesdays and Thursdays for next day delivery
- There is a minimum order quantity of 6 cases (across the range)
- £7.50 delivery fee with orders under 6 cases
- NI & Channel Islands - £17.50 delivery for orders under 6 cases, and £10 delivery fee for orders of 6 cases or more.
Ingredients: 100% Green Tea
Made In: London, UK