About This Product
A fragrant and bold Oolong tea. Case of 1 x 250g.
- This tea is heavily fermented, high mountain oolong. The tightly rolled leaves have been slow-baked to produce the deep red infusion from which it derives its name. Full-bodied, with layers of cacao and black cherry, this is a great everyday oolong
- Each bag is filled with the best leaves, with plenty of room for the leaves to unfurl. This ensures the best possible flavour
- This product is shipped directly from our supplier, Good and Proper
- This supplier dispatches on Tuesdays and Thursdays for next day delivery
- There is a minimum order quantity of 6 cases (across the range)
- £7.50 delivery fee with orders under under 6 cases
- NI & Channel Islands - £17.50 delivery for orders under 6 cases, and £10 delivery fee for orders of 6 cases or more.
Ingredients: 100% Oolong Tea
Made In: London, UK