About This Product
Japanese finest Sencha loose leaf tea. Case of 1 x 500g.
- Unlike most Senchas which are grown in full sun, this particular example is shaded for 18 days before plucking, making it more akin to a Gyokuro - a style of steamed green tea widely considered to be Japan’s finest
- This unique shading process brings out the tea’s rich, characteristic umami flavour, as well as more sweetness. The dark, silky leaves produce a vibrant green cup with a fresh, spring-like aroma and smooth, delicately sweet finish
- Reinfuse up to 3 times
- Each bag is filled with the best leaves, with plenty of room for the leaves to unfurl. This ensures the best possible flavour
- This product is shipped directly from our supplier, Good and Proper
- This supplier dispatches on Tuesdays and Thursdays for next day delivery
- There is a minimum order quantity of 6 cases (across the range)
- £7.50 delivery fee with orders under under 6 cases
- NI & Channel Islands - £17.50 delivery for orders under 6 cases, and £10 delivery fee for orders of 6 cases or more.
Ingredients: 100% Green Tea
Made In: London, UK