About This Product
Cabernet Infused Vegan Cheese Alternative. Case of 6 x 120g.
- Aged with Cabernet Sauvignon red wine grapes upcycled from wineries
- This vegan cheese not only reduces waste but makes a beautiful addition to cheeseboards alongside a glass of red
- This product is dispatched directly from our supplier
- Orders must be placed before 5pm Monday for delivery by Thursday of the same week
- There is a minimum order quantity of 6 cases (across the range)
Product Claims: vegan, vegetarian, plastic-free, dairy-free, no nasties, palm oil-free, gluten-free, refined sugar-free, caffeine-free, live cultures, natural, handmade, recyclable packaging, Family Business, Family Recipe
Made in: Hackney London, UK
About The Brand
I AM NUT OK
Angela and Nivi are I AM NUT OK, an American and Italian couple that carefully crafts all the products in Hackney, London.
The business started as a passion project of Angela’s to create tasty alternatives for the newly vegan Nivi who was an Italian struggling to give up cheese. Using their diverse palettes, love for cheese, and design backgrounds, they teamed up to start I AM NUT OK so they could share their delicious creations.