About This Product
Limited Edition small-batch kombucha in collaboration with Origin Coffee Roasters. Case of 12 x 330ml.
- Organic, small batch unfiltered kombucha brewed in glass the old fashioned way
- Bold and complex, combining a deep coffee aroma with a distinctive and
tart kombucha hit for the ultimate wake-up call
- 20p of every bottle sold will be donated to Young Minds UK, the UK's leading charity fighting for children and young peoples mental health
- This product is shipped directly from our supplier, MOMO Kombucha
- Please allow an additional 3 working days for delivery
- There is a minimum order quantity of 3 cases (across the range)
Ingredients: Filtered water, kombucha culture, organic raw cane sugar, organic coffee, organic tea
Product Claims: no artificial flavours, palm oil free, soya free, wheat free
Made In: London, UK
About The Brand
MOMO Kombucha: Organic Small Batch Kombucha
Made by Josh in London
"Following years of working highly stressful jobs in fast paced industries, my wife and I started MOMO Kombucha as our way of living more connected and healthier lives, and we hope with every bottle of MOMO we can encourage people to do the same. Our vision from the start has been to produce the UK's best tasting and highest quality kombucha. To achieve this, we use only the finest organic ingredients and brew the old fashioned way. This means every bottle of our kombucha has been brewed in a super-small glass jar, has been flavoured with cold pressed organic juice and is completely unfiltered. Our brewery is in the heart of New Covent Garden's Food Market and we always welcome visitors to come and see where the magic happens."