SKU: 5060543810011Login To View Pricing Add to Cart
About This Product
An organic, fairtrade certified loose whole leaf Assam black tea with five exotic spices. Case of 6 x 125g.
- Assam black tea, cardamom, cloves, cinnamon, ginger and peppercorns
- 100% plastic free, compostable tea bags made from cornstarch
- Packed in a tube that's great for upcycling
- Virgin plastic free packaging with a clear window made from wood pulp
- Brew for five minutes in boiling water and then add milk and sugar to taste, bring to the boil again and let sit for 5 minutes before pouring through a strainer
- This product is also available in a catering size of 200 tea bags. Please reach out to the Mahalo team to order.
Ingredients: Black tea, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Peppercorn, Cloves and Ginger
Made In: London, UK
About The Brand
Nemi Teas: Organic & Fair Trade Tea Blends
NEMI Teas is a London-based specialist tea company that offers Organic and Fairtrade tea blends as loose tea and in plastic-free, compostable pyramid teabags. It also offers a 100% natural Spicy Chai Syrup to be used for chai lattes and chai cocktails.
NEMI Teas is a sustainability leader as their teabags are made of corn starch and packaging used is made of wood-pulp, where both materials are 100% plastic-free and compostable. Even the string attached to the teabag is by ultrasound and not with glue.
The company is also a strong believer in creating positive change through business and provides employment to refugees to help them better integrate in the UK. It provides work experience to refugees which allows the refugees to boost their English skills, regain confidence and work on skills required to enter the UK job market.