Decaf English Breakfast - Catering Loose Leaf 1kg
SKU: NEMICHAMDECAFEB1KGLogin To View Pricing Add to Cart
About This Product
An Organic Decaf English Breakfast Tea. Case of 1 x 1kg.
- Pure Assam leaves grown in the prized Borengajuli Estate in Assam
- Brew for 3-5 minutes at 90deg according to your preferred strength
- This product is shipped directly from our supplier, Nemi Teas
- Please allow an additional 3-4 working days for delivery
- There is a minimum order quantity of 6 cases (across the range)
Ingredients: organic black tea
Made In: London, UK
About The Brand
Nemi Teas: Organic and Fair Trade Catering Size Tea
NEMI Teas is a London-based specialist tea company that offers Organic and Fairtrade tea blends as loose tea and in plastic-free, compostable pyramid teabags. It also offers a 100% natural Spicy Chai Syrup to be used for chai lattes and chai cocktails.
NEMI Teas is a sustainability leader as their teabags are made of corn starch and packaging used is made of wood-pulp, where both materials are 100% plastic-free and compostable. Even the string attached to the teabag is by ultrasound and not with glue.
The company is also a strong believer in creating positive change through business and provides employment to refugees to help them better integrate in the UK. It provides work experience to refugees which allows the refugees to boost their English skills, regain confidence and work on skills required to enter the UK job market.