About This Product
100% British Premium Quality Pasta in Sustainable Paper Packaging. Case of 1 x 5kg.
- One of the all-time favourites: penne. We make our penne 'rigate', meaning ridged, which helps this little guy hold its shape and soak up the sauce
- 'Penne' comes from the Italian word for quill and the angled end encourages even more sauce to be scooped up. Safe to say this is one saucy fella
- These characteristics mean that this pasta is destined for a baked masterpiece
- Naturally dried pasta means these keep well without stabilisers or preservatives. Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- This product is shipped directly from our supplier, Yorkshire Pasta Company
- Orders are dispatched on Tuesdays and Wednesdays for next day delivery
- There is a minimum order quantity of 3 cases (across the range)
Ingredients: Wheat flour with vitamins and minerals (calcium carbonate, iron, niacin (B3), thiamin (B1)).
Made In: Yorkshire, UK