About This Product
100% British premium quality pasta in sustainable paper packaging. Case of 1 x 5kg.
- Similar to Rigatoni, but with more pronounced grooves that actually swirl their way around the pasta. Hence their name, which stems from the Latin 'torquere', meaning 'to turn'
- Perfect with simple sauces, zesty salads and fish dishes. Big, bold and mighty in appearance, texture and taste
- Naturally dried pasta means these keep well without stabilisers or preservatives. Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- This product is shipped directly from our supplier, Yorkshire Pasta Company
- Orders are dispatched on Tuesdays and Wednesdays for next day delivery
- There is a minimum order quantity of 3 cases (across the range)
Ingredients: Wheat flour with vitamins and minerals (calcium carbonate, iron, niacin (B3), thiamin (B1)).
Made In: Yorkshire, UK