About This Product
100% British premium quality pasta in sustainable paper packaging. Case of 1 x 5kg.
- Ridged tubes of pasta almost as wide as they are long, with furrows down the outside. Rumoured to be hard to find and unlikely to be appreciated outside of Rome, this stylish number is making its debut in Yorkshire
- They are capable of holding a range of sauces, from substantial and meaty to creamy and velvety
- Naturally dried pasta means these keep well without stabilisers or preservatives. Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- This product is shipped directly from our supplier, Yorkshire Pasta Company
- Orders are dispatched on Tuesdays and Wednesdays for next day delivery
- There is a minimum order quantity of 3 cases (across the range)
Ingredients: Wheat flour with vitamins and minerals (calcium carbonate, iron, niacin (B3), thiamin (B1)).
Made In: Yorkshire, UK