About This Product
Jones' Welsh Fermented Kimchi. Case of 6 x 460g.
- Locally fermented on Jones' Trust Your Gut farm in the Welsh Marches
- Made using Welsh laverbread, Anglesea sea salt and Pembrokeshire chillies
- This fermented favourite is unpasteurised, and a great way to work in gut-friendly food with fibre and vitamin C
- Vibrant in colour and taste, all derived from natural ingredients
- Taste Wales 2021 Most Exciting New Product
- Please note that this product is shipped to you directly from the Suppliers
- Please allow 3-4 working days for delivery.
- There is a 2 case minimum order across the ferments
Ingredients: Napa Cabbage, spring onion, ginger, garlic, chilli, laverbread, salt
Made in: Monmouthshire, Wales
About The Brand
Jones Trust Your Gut Ferments
Firm believers of 'you are what you eat' Jones Trust Your Gut love nothing more than to help people improve their gut health through their diet. With a love of natural ingredients and a passion for great taste, Anna and Malcolm make raw, unpasteurised fermented food and the finest organic apple cider vinegar. Proudly supporting British farming and biodiversity of the Welsh marches.