About This Product
Limited Edition Forced Rhubarb Kombucha. Case of 12 x 330ml.
- Organic, small batch unfiltered kombucha brewed in glass the old fashioned way
- In collaboration with Natoora, this limited edition kombucha is made with Forced Rhubarb from Robert Tomlinson.
- Four generations of the Tomlinson family have forced rhubarb in Pudsey, West Yorkshire - a region so exceptional for growth that it has been dubbed the Rhubarb Triangle.
- 20p from every bottle sold will be donated to Natoora's Farm Fund, which supports young farmers who are committed to agroecological methods.
- This product is shipped directly from our supplier, MOMO Kombucha
- There is a minimum order quantity of 3 cases (across the range)
- This product is subject to 20% VAT
- Orders received Mon-Weds will be delivered by Friday the same week, and orders received Thurs-Sun will be delivered by Wednesday the following week
Ingredients: Filtered water, kombucha culture, organic raw cane sugar, organic tea, forced rhubarb
Product Claims: no artificial flavours, palm oil-free, soya free, wheat-free
Made In: London, UK
About The Brand
MOMO Kombucha: Organic Small Batch Kombucha
Following years of working high stress and fast-paced jobs, Josh and his wife Lisa started MOMO Kombucha as a way of living more connected and healthier lives. Their vision from the start has been to produce the UK's best-tasting and highest quality kombucha. Using the finest organic ingredients and brewed the old fashioned way, each glass jar has been flavoured with cold-pressed organic juice and is completely unfiltered.