About This Product
Onsen Hot Sauce with Chilli, Garlic, and Ginger. Case of 12 x 200ml.
- A little fermentation brings a funky spice that’s backed up by plenty of garlic and ginger
- Drizzle on eggs, spice up a dish or bring some heat to a marinade!
- Inspired by Japan, Made in Ireland
- All Natural 100% Vegan recipe
- Packaged in glass recyclable bottles
Ingredients: Red Chillies (52%), Rice Vinegar, Garlic, Salt, Ginger.
Product Claims: Vegan, Vegetarian, Dairy Free, Nut Free, No Nasties, Palm Oil Free, Gluten Free, Caffeine Free, Natural, Handmade, Ethically Sourced, Recyclable Packaging, Family Business, Family Recipe
Made In: Ireland
About The Brand
Founded by Holly, Conbini was inspired by the Japanese concept of yōshoku (Western Food), is a style of Western-inspired cooking.
Conbini's condiments bring a unique take on classic sauces. Their recipes are naturally plant-based and provide Vegan Asian sauce options for your shelves. Their unique sauces add a flavour kick and a splash of umami to all sorts of savoury dishes. The Katsu Ketchup is a firm pantry favourite and should easily be a staple in every kitchen. The Onsen Chilli Sauce is spicy and balanced through a short fermentation. The Sunday Sauce is a brown sauce with a Japanese influence, delicious on a sausage bap.