About This Product
Za'atar Cashew Butter - earthy, herby, zesty, moreish. Case of 6 x 280g.
- Hailing from the Middle East, za'atar has many different names, but Two Nods call it delicious
- As comfortable with fried eggs as it is in a chocolate za'atar babka
- Za'atar hits first, with a sesame crunch, and just as the herbiness subsides the sumac comes in strong
- Blended by hand and taste-tested for perfection
- Packaged in plastic-free, recyclable glass jars
Ingredients: Cashews, za'atar (thyme, oregano, sesame, sumac), rapeseed oil, salt.
Product Claims: vegan, vegetarian, no nasties, handmade, plastic free
Made In: London
About The Brand
Two Nods: Handmade Nut Butter
Two Nods are a nut butter producer focused on sustainability, as well as innovative sweet and savoury flavours! Jason is out here to provide some variety in the nut butter world - showing it's not just something to put on toast but makes a great ingredient for cooking, baking, smoothies, or whatever the heart desires!