About This Product
Crispy Summer Rolls from Singapore. Case of 6 x 150g
- Crispy Summer Rolls from Singapore, also known as Ngoh Hiang, is classic Singaporean street food. Meat or veg is mixed with spices before being wrapped and cooked to perfection. Our recipe, which uses rice paper, is healthier than the traditional method, but just as tasty.
- Serves two. Includes high quality specialist ingredients & blends, aromatic whole spices, rice paper and an easy-step-by-step recipe card
- Designed in partnership with the Singapore Tourism Board and Michelin star Singapore chef Haikal Johari
- Gluten free. No added sugar, no preservatives, additives, or artificial flavourings
- Perfectly portioned ingredients make for no fuss, no mess and maximum convenience: just add your choice of meat or veg!
- Flavour notes: five-spice, paprika, garlic
Ingredients: Rice Paper (68%), Dark Soy Sauce [Soybeans], Cornflour, Fish Sauce [Fish], Chinese 5 Spice (3%), Palm Sugar, Garlic Powder (2%), Ginger, Paprika (2%), Salt
Product Claims: Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Nut Free, No Nasties, Refined sugar free, Recyclable packaging, Family recipe, BRC
Made In: United Kingdom