About This Product
Spiced Tomato Stew with Jasmine Rice Recipe Kit. Case of 6 x 390g
- Singaporean spiced tomato stew with tamarind, traditionally known as Asam Pedas is a melting pot of spicy and sour sensations. Originating in the tropical archipelagoes of Southeast Asia, Asam Pedas borrows flavours such as punchy tamarind and aromatic lemongrass from ancient monsoon trade routes.
- Serves two. Includes high quality specialist ingredients, aromatic whole spices, tomato passata, jasmine rice and an easy-step-by-step recipe card
- Designed in partnership with the Singapore Tourism Board and Michelin star Singapore chef Haikal Johari
- Vegan friendly, gluten free and has no added sugar, no preservatives, additives, or artificial flavourings
- Perfectly portioned ingredients make for no fuss, no mess and maximum convenience: just add your choice of meat or veg!
- Flavour notes: tamarind, lemongrass, lime leaf
Ingredients: Tomato Puree (52%), Jasmine Rice (39%), Tamarind (4%), Palm Sugar, Ginger (1%), Dried Lemongrass (1%), Turmeric, Chili Flakes, Salt, Dried Lime Leaves
Product Claims: Vegan, Vegetarian, Soy free, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Nut Free, No Nasties, Refined Sugar Free, Recyclable Packaging, Family recipe, BRC
Made In: United Kingdom