SKU: KICOJFARM1KGLogin To View Pricing Add to Cart
About This Product
Plant-based Spread with a Sharp Cheddar Flavour. Case of 1 x 1kg.
- A cultured cashew base gives this Farmhouse Spread its authentic cheesy taste
- Tastes great melted on hot toast, spooned into a jacket potato or stirred into pasta
- This product is dispatched directly from our supplier
- Orders must be placed before 9am Monday for delivery Thursday/Friday of the same week
- There is a minimum order quantity of 4 cases (across the range)
Ingredients: Cashew nuts, Coconut oil, natural cultures, nutritional yeast, miso paste (soybeans, brown rice, salt, water), onion powder, salt.
Storage: Chilled, may be frozen on delivery for up to 3 months
Made in: East London, UK
About The Brand
Kinda Co: Plant Based Cheese
As a life-long cheese addict, Ellie thought ditching dairy a few years ago would be the end of her love affair with all things cheese. After plenty of experimenting in the kitchen, she began to develop recipes for plant-based cheeses that don't compromise in taste or texture, and Kinda Co. was born. What started in October 2017 as a one woman enterprise, based out of a tiny flat in Angel and selling at local markets, has developed into a diverse collection of top quality vegan cheeses.