About This Product
Traditional Korean Hot Sauce. Case of 12 x 350ml.
- A traditional recipe perfect for Korean fried chicken or any savoury meal
- Made with gochujang, vinegar, spices and a whole lot of love
- A not-too-hot hot sauce with traditional ingredients for an unmistakably tangy, funky flavour with just the right amount of heat
- Perfect for marinating meats, spicing up rice bowls, eggs and sandwiches
- A great addition to any pantry
Ingredients: Gochujang [Corn Syrup, Red Pepper Seasoning Red Pepper Powder, Water, Salt, Onion, Garlic, Rice, Water, Sea Salt, Red Pepper Powder, Grain Alcohol, Soybean, Salt, Soybean Powder Soy, Glutinous Rice, Rice Flour, Koji (Barley)], Honey, Rice Wine Vinegar [ Water, Glutinous Rice, Salt], Soy Sauce (Wheat), Cider Vinegar, Water, Garlic.
Product Claims: Vegetarian, Dairy Free, Plastic Free, Palm Oil Free, Caffeine Free, Handmade, Recyclable Packaging, Family Business
Made In: Dublin, Ireland