About This Product
Traditional Filipino Banana Ketchup. Case of 6 x 150ml.
- Use as a direct substitute for tomato ketchup - eggs, omelets, burgers, sausages, fried chicken, barbecue
- A sweet and savoury condiment
- All-natural vegan ingredients
- Create homemade barbecue sauces
- Add to stews or stir-fry sauces
Ingredients: Tomato, Banana (28%), Cider Vinegar, Granulated Sugar, Beetroot Powder, Garlic Powder, Sea Salt. Ginger Powder, Onion Powder, Black Pepper, Ascorbic Acid
Product Claims: vegan, no artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives,
Made In: London, UK
About The Brand
Roni B's Kitchen: Filipino Cooking Sauces & Condiments
All Roni B products deliver the bold and complex flavours of the Philippines. These products are vegan-friendly and made with the finest local and Southeast Asian ingredients, all without artificial colours or flavours. Lovingly recreated from family recipes, Roni B's will transport you to the fun and food-loving islands of the Philippines, where great food shared with the family is the highlight of any meal. Designed to make cooking easy and packed with flavour, it is the perfect addition to any food cupboard.