About This Product
Versatile Southeast Asian spice paste made in small batches in a London kitchen. Case of 6 x 180g.
- This Balinese inspired paste is complex and rich with exotic spices balanced by the fruity sharpness of tamarind
- Can be used to make rendang
- Simply cook with coconut milk and your choice of protein to create an authentic easy meal in minutes
- Up to six meals for two in every jar
- Vegan, gluten free and dairy free
Ingredients: Onion, ginger, tamarind (8%), lemongrass, British rapeseed oil, garlic, galangal, unrefined cane sugar, chilli, sea salt, spices (2%), kaffir lime leaf
Product Claims: vegan, vegetarian, caffeine free, dairy free, gluten free, no artificial colours, no artificial flavours, nut free, palm oil free, refined sugar free, soya free, wheat free
Made In: London, UK
About The Brand
Rempapa: Southeast Asian Spice Pastes
Made by Shu in London
"I'm Shu, a cookery writer originally from Singapore. I've developed a range of Southeast Asian spice pastes packed with the flavours I grew up loving and that I want to introduce other adventurous cooks to (besides the ubiquitous Thai and Indian curries on the shelves). Rempapa is incredibly versatile and easy to cook with– use them to form the base of curries, or simply use them as is to marinate ingredients or to add a kick to your stir-fries. They’re also all natural, gluten-free, dairy-free and vegan-friendly."