About This Product
Versatile Southeast Asian spice paste made in small batches in a London kitchen. Case of 6 x 180g.
- This Balinese inspired paste is complex and rich with exotic spices balanced by the fruity sharpness of tamarind
- Can be used to make rendang
- Simply cook with coconut milk and your choice of protein to create an authentic easy meal in minutes
- Up to six meals for two in every jar
- Vegan, gluten free and dairy free
Ingredients: Onion, ginger, tamarind (8%), lemongrass, British rapeseed oil, garlic, galangal, unrefined cane sugar, chilli, sea salt, spices (2%), kaffir lime leaf. Product is made in a kitchen that occasionally handles gluten but has strict allergen control measures
Product Claims: vegan, vegetarian, caffeine free, dairy free, gluten free, no artificial colours, no artificial flavours, nut free, palm oil free, refined sugar free, soya free, wheat free
Made In: London, UK
About The Brand
Rempapa: Southeast Asian Spice Pastes
Shu, founder of Rempapa, is a cookery writer originally from Singapore. Her range of Southeast Asian spice pastes are packed with the flavours she grew up loving and therefore wanted to introduce other adventurous cooks to. Rempapa is incredibly versatile and easy to cook with – commonly used for a curry base, to marinate ingredients, or to add a kick to stir-fries. They’re also all-natural, gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan-friendly.