Balinese Spiced Tamarind Spice Paste 6 x 180g
About This Product
Versatile Southeast Asian Balinese Spice Paste. Case of 6 x 180g.
- This Balinese inspired paste is complex and rich with exotic spices balanced by the fruity sharpness of tamarind
- Simply cook with coconut milk and your choice of protein to create an authentic easy meal in minutes
- Can be used to make rendang and up to 6 meals for 2 in every jar
- Made in small batches in a London kitchen
- Vegan, gluten-free and dairy-free
Ingredients: Onion, ginger, tamarind (8%), lemongrass, British rapeseed oil, garlic, galangal, unrefined cane sugar, chilli, sea salt, spices (2%), kaffir lime leaf
*The product is made in a kitchen that occasionally handles gluten but has strict allergen control measures
Product Claims: vegan, vegetarian, caffeine-free, dairy-free, gluten-free, no artificial colours, no artificial flavours, nut-free, palm oil-free, refined sugar-free, soy-free, wheat-free
Made In: London, UK
About The Brand
Rempapa: Southeast Asian Spice Pastes
Shu, founder of Rempapa, is a cookery writer originally from Singapore. Her range of Southeast Asian spice pastes are packed with the flavours she grew up loving and therefore wanted to introduce other adventurous cooks to. Rempapa is incredibly versatile and easy to cook with – commonly used for a curry base, to marinate ingredients, or to add a kick to stir-fries. They’re also all-natural, gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan-friendly.