About This Product
Organic, small batch kombucha. A crisp and refreshing flavour from organic elderflower steeped in loose leaf tea ahead of fermentation. Case of 12 x 330ml.
- Organic, small batch unfiltered kombucha brewed in glass the old fashioned way
- Deliciously refreshing and slightly fizzy, low in sugar and full of naturally occurring probiotics and healthy organic acids
- This product is shipped directly from our supplier, MOMO Kombucha
- Please allow an additional 3 working days for delivery
- There is a minimum order quantity of 3 cases (across the range)
Ingredients: filtered water, kombucha culture, organic raw cane sugar, organic apple juice, organic tea, organic elderflower
Product Claims: great taste award, low FODMAP, organic, paleo, vegan, vegetarian, dairy free, gluten free, no artificial colours, no artificial flavours, nut free, palm oil free, soya free, wheat free
Made In: London, UK
About The Brand
MOMO Kombucha: Organic Small Batch Kombucha
Made by Josh in London
"Following years of working highly stressful jobs in fast paced industries, my wife and I started MOMO Kombucha as our way of living more connected and healthier lives, and we hope with every bottle of MOMO we can encourage people to do the same. Our vision from the start has been to produce the UK's best tasting and highest quality kombucha. To achieve this, we use only the finest organic ingredients and brew the old fashioned way. This means every bottle of our kombucha has been brewed in a super-small glass jar, has been flavoured with cold pressed organic juice and is completely unfiltered. Our brewery is in the heart of New Covent Garden's Food Market and we always welcome visitors to come and see where the magic happens."