SKU: KICOGAR1KGLogin To View Pricing Add to Cart
About This Product
Plant-based Garlic & Herb Block Cheese, with a Pink Beetroot Layer. Case of 1 x 1kg.
- Creamy and savoury with a pink beetroot layer running through the middle
- Winner of the Great Taste Awards 2020, this cashew cheese has an addictive garlic flavour and a herby topping
- This product is dispatched directly from our supplier
- Orders must be placed before 9am Monday for delivery Thursday/Friday of the same week
- There is a minimum order quantity of 4 cases (across the range)
Ingredients: Cashew nuts, coconut oil, natural vegan cultures, onion powder, garlic powder, nutritional yeast, beetroot powder, mixed herbs, salt, citric acid.
Storage: Chilled, may be frozen on delivery for up to 3 months
Made in: East London, UK
About The Brand
Kinda Co: Plant Based Cheese
As a life-long cheese addict, Ellie thought ditching dairy a few years ago would be the end of her love affair with all things cheese. After plenty of experimenting in the kitchen, she began to develop recipes for plant-based cheeses that don't compromise in taste or texture, and Kinda Co. was born. What started in October 2017 as a one woman enterprise, based out of a tiny flat in Angel and selling at local markets, has developed into a diverse collection of top quality vegan cheeses.