About This Product
Plant based block cheese, mild and tangy with blue spirulina veins. Case of 6 x ~120g.
- Mild and tangy with blue marbles of superfood spirulina running through it
- This is a blue cheese for people who aren't sure if they like blue cheese
- Much more easy going than its traditional counterpart but very pleasing on the taste buds
- This product is dispatched directly from our supplier
- Orders must be placed before 9am Monday for delivery Thursday/Friday of the same week
- There is a minimum order quantity of 4 cases (across the range)
Please note that Kinda Co.'s kitchen is closing for a week at the end of September. Last orders before they close need to be placed by 9am on September 20th for delivery on the 23rd. Orders placed after that will be delivered on October 7th.
Ingredients: Cashew nuts, coconut oil, natural vegan cultures, miso (soy beans, brown rice, salt, water), spirulina powder, salt, citric acid.
Storage: Chilled, may be frozen on delivery for up to 3 months
Made in: East London, UK