About This Product
Plant based block cheese with black truffle and edible dried flowers. Case of 6 x ~120g.
- Truffle-infused cashew cheese topped with dried flowers to make it really stand out on any cheeseboard
- One of our most requested cheeses, this is a rich and smooth number
- Finished with a pretty scattering of edible dried flowers our Truffle cheese looks like a summer meadow
- This cheese tastes amazing melted into a risotto to add some creamy richness. Or try adding to mashed potato to make some next level mash
- This product is dispatched directly from our supplier
- Orders must be placed before 9am Monday for delivery Thursday/Friday of the same week
- There is a minimum order quantity of 4 cases (across the range)
Please note that Kinda Co.'s kitchen is closing for a week at the end of September. Last orders before they close need to be placed by 9am on September 20th for delivery on the 23rd. Orders placed after that will be delivered on October 7th.
Ingredients: Cashew nuts, coconut oil, natural vegan cultures, nutritional yeast, truffle oil, onion powder, sea salt, garlic powder, mixed edible flowers, citric acid.
Storage: Chilled, may be frozen on delivery for up to 3 months
Made in: East London, UK