SKU: 5060641190114Login To View Pricing Add to Cart
About This Product
Plant-based block cheese with black truffle and edible dried flowers. Case of 6 x 120g.
- Truffle-infused cashew cheese topped with dried flowers to make it really stand out on any cheeseboard
- One of our most requested cheeses, this is a rich and smooth number
- Finished with a pretty scattering of edible dried flowers our Truffle cheese looks like a summer meadow
- This cheese tastes amazing melted into a risotto to add some creamy richness. Or try adding to mashed potato to make some next-level mash
- This product is dispatched directly from our supplier
- Orders must be placed before 9 am Monday for delivery Thursday/Friday of the same week
- There is a minimum order quantity of 4 cases (across the range)
Ingredients: Cashew nuts, coconut oil, natural vegan cultures, nutritional yeast, truffle oil, onion powder, sea salt, garlic powder, mixed edible flowers, citric acid.
Storage: Chilled, may be frozen on delivery for up to 3 months
Made in: East London, UK
About The Brand
Kinda Co: Plant Based Cheese
As a life-long cheese addict, Ellie thought ditching dairy a few years ago would be the end of her love affair with all things cheese. After plenty of experimenting in the kitchen, she began to develop recipes for plant-based cheeses that don't compromise in taste or texture, and Kinda Co. was born. What started in October 2017 as a one woman enterprise, based out of a tiny flat in Angel and selling at local markets, has developed into a diverse collection of top quality vegan cheeses.