About This Product
Plant based block cheese with black truffle and edible dried flowers. Case of 6 x ~120g.
- Truffle-infused cashew cheese topped with dried flowers to make it really stand out on any cheeseboard
- One of our most requested cheeses, this is a rich and smooth number
- Finished with a pretty scattering of edible dried flowers our Truffle cheese looks like a summer meadow
- This cheese tastes amazing melted into a risotto to add some creamy richness. Or try adding to mashed potato to make some next level mash
Please note that Kinda Co are moving their cheese production to Somerset and will be unable to fulfil orders between 8th and 21st of March. Last orders before 9am on 1st March until normal service resumes on 22nd March.
- This product is dispatched directly from our supplier.
- Orders must be placed before 9am Monday for delivery Thursday/Friday of the same week.
- There is a minimum order quantity of 4 cases (across the range).
Ingredients: Cashew nuts, coconut oil, natural vegan cultures, nutritional yeast, truffle oil, onion powder, sea salt, garlic powder, mixed edible flowers, citric acid.
Storage: Chilled, may be frozen on delivery for up to 3 months
Made in: East London, UK