About This Product
A sweet, spicy, and aromatic paste, packed with roasted spices. Case of 10 x 100g.
- Inspired by Thailand, made in London
- Equal parts sweet and spicy, this paste lends itself perfectly towards chicken, beef, and vegetables to make a rich, fresh, and indulgent curry with a mild heat
- Made by the chefs behind Farang, an award-winning Michelin Bib Gourmand restaurant in Highbury, North London
- Refrigerated shelf life is 14 weeks. Suitable for home freezing.
- This product is shipped directly from our supplier, Payst
- Please allow an additional 3-4 working days for delivery
- There is a minimum order quantity of 4 cases (across the range)
Ingredients: Dry red chilli, Thai shallot, peeled garlic, young lemongrass, young galangal, coriander root, red turmeric, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, mace, white peppercorns, fennel seeds, salt, fish sauce, palm sugar
Product Claims: organic, dairy free, palm oil free, gluten free
Made In: London