About This Product
Traditional and intense red curry paste. Case of 10 x 100g.
- Inspired by Thailand, made in London
- Red curry is one of the most popular curries to come out of Thailand
This paste comes straight from the pestle and mortar and is full of the traditional intensity of heat and flavour
- Made by the chefs behind Farang, an award-winning Michelin Bib Gourmand restaurant in Highbury, North London
- Refrigerated shelf life is 8 weeks. Suitable for home freezing.
- This product is shipped directly from our supplier, Payst
- Please allow an additional 3-4 working days for delivery
- There is a minimum order quantity of 4 cases (across the range)
Ingredients: Dry red chilli, Thai shallot, peeled garlic, young lemongrass, young galangal, coriander root, gapi (shrimp paste), coriander seeds, cumin seeds, kaffir lime zest, white peppercorns, salt, fish sauce, palm sugar
Product Claims: organic, dairy free, palm oil free, gluten free,
Made In: London