About This Product
Super Coconutty Coconut Cream. Case of 12 x 225ml.
- Naturally smooth, sweet and rich
- No artificial thickeners or gums to cheat its creaminess
- Sourced from the best coconuts from Sri Lanka
- Working with farms that do not use monkey labour
- Glorious addition to any of Rempapa's spice pastes to create curries, laksa broths, soups and all sorts of Southeast Asian dishes
- Thicker and richer than our coconut milk, a little goes a long way.
Ingredients: Coconut extract (88%), Water.
Product Claims: vegan, vegetarian, caffeine-free, dairy-free, gluten-free, no artificial colours, no artificial flavours, nut-free, palm oil-free, refined sugar-free, soy-free, wheat-free
Made In: London, UK
About The Brand
Rempapa: Southeast Asian Spice Pastes
Shu, founder of Rempapa, is a cookery writer originally from Singapore. Her range of Southeast Asian spice pastes are packed with the flavours she grew up loving and therefore wanted to introduce other adventurous cooks to. Rempapa is incredibly versatile and easy to cook with – commonly used for a curry base, to marinate ingredients, or to add a kick to stir-fries. They’re also all-natural, gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan-friendly.