About This Product
Andalucian Queen Butter Beans. Case of 12 x 700g.
- These creamy and juicy beans have earned the title of the “creme de la creme" of the bean world
- They come in a glass jar, ready to be used in any recipe. They are perfect for busy weeknight meals, meal prepping or simply eaten straight from the jar. Mash them up, stew them up, crunch them up - they're packed full of natural protein.
- These are a subspecies of phaseolus coccineus. They have thinner skin and are far creamier than the phaseolus lunatus (conventional butter bean).
- Bold Bean Co’s Queen Butter Beans are then cooked low and slow to preserve flavour and texture - hence why they’re so creamy and full-flavoured.
- Loved by celebrity chefs, jarred beans are a great way to add delicious flavour to your dishes without spending time soaking and boiling dried beans. There is no sodium metabisulphite or other additives in these beans, so you can enjoy them in their most natural form.
Ingredients: Heirloom Piekny Jas Butter beans, water, salt, sulphites
Product Claims: vegan, gluten free, nut free, dairy free, soy free, zero refined sugars
Made In: Poland