Queen Chickpeas 12 x 700g
SKU: 5060940940076Login To View Pricing Add to Cart
About This Product
Heirloom Queen Chickpeas. Case of 12 x 700g.
- Giant, tender, and juicy slow-cooked garbanzo beans
- Bold Bean Co’s best selling product, grown in the Mexican sunshine
- Specially sourced from the best possible climate
- Perfect for vegans, foodies, and health-conscious customers
- The only jarred bean brand free from additives
- Delicious in a coconut curry or a coronation chickpea sandwich
Ingredients: Heirloom chickpeas in their bean stock (water and salt)
Product Claims: vegan, gluten free, nut free, dairy free, soy free, zero refined sugars
Made In: Spain
About The Brand
Bold Bean Co: Slow-Cooked Heirloom Beans
These high-quality heirloom beans are slow-cooked to perfection with a pinch of salt to bring out their natural flavour. Delightfully creamy and tender – they're a true staple ingredient for any modern pantry.
Founder Amelia’s bean obsession started, unexpectedly, on a hangover whilst living in Spain. With hunger pangs and nothing else in her basement flat, she spooned an heirloom butter bean straight from the jar. This was the first time she tasted a boldly brilliant bean. Years later, after working with top London chefs in the sustainable food sector, she realised how incredible beans were from a sustainability, health and culinary perspective. She decided she needed to make people as obsessed with beans as she was, and so, Bold Bean Co was born.