About This Product
Heirloom Organic White Beans. Case of 12 x 700g.
- These haricot beans are delicious, naturally packed with protein, and best of all – grown organically.
- Show off your creative side in the kitchen – mash them up, stew them up, or just enjoy straight from the jar – these white beans are perfect for vegans, cooking enthusiasts, busy weeknights and pre-made meals alike
- These are from the same family as the cannellini, haricot or navy bean. They have thinner skin and are far creamier than canned or tinned white beans.
- Each bean variety is suited to different growing conditions so they are sourced from the best possible climate. Bold Bean Co’s Organic White Beans are then cooked low and slow to preserve their flavour and texture - hence why they’re so creamy and full-flavoured
- Jarred beans are a great way to add delicious flavour to your dishes without spending time soaking and boiling dried beans. There is no sodium metabisulphite or other additives in these beans, so you can enjoy them in their most natural form
Ingredients: Organic Heirloom Alubias Blancas (Haricot beans), water and salt
Product Claims: vegan, gluten-free, nut-free, dairy-free, soy-free, zero refined sugars
Made In: Spain