About This Product
Extra Hot Scotch Bonnet Filipino Chilli Paste. Case of 6 x 190ml.
- A smooth, extra hot cooking paste packed with garlicky goodness
- Use in stir-fries, stews, or base for curry dishes, or add to bread dough mix for savoury bread
- Create marinades, dipping sauces, or simply spread on bread
- Inspired by the flavours of the Philippines, made in the UK
- Vegan friendly and versatile - can be spread, whisked, drizzled and used as a marinade
Ingredients: Chilli paste (60%) (Chilli (75%), Cider vinegar, Salt), Rapeseed oil, Garlic, Demerara sugar, Chilli flakes (4%), Soy Sauce (Water, Soybeans, Wheat, Salt, Alcohol), Sesame Oil, Citric acid
Product Claims: no artificial flavours
Made In: Kingston upon Thames, UK
About The Brand
Roni B's Kitchen: Filipino Cooking Sauces & Condiments
All Roni B products deliver the bold and complex flavours of the Philippines. These products are vegan-friendly and made with the finest local and Southeast Asian ingredients, all without artificial colours or flavours. Lovingly recreated from family recipes, Roni B's will transport you to the fun and food-loving islands of the Philippines, where great food shared with the family is the highlight of any meal. Designed to make cooking easy and packed with flavour, it is the perfect addition to any food cupboard.