About This Product
Original Milk Chocolate Bar. Case of 15 x 130g
- Sustainable ingredients and recipe
- Milk chocolate 35% cacao, made with cocoa beans from the farm El Rosario, located in the Necoclí region in Colombia
- Slave-Free and Ethically Sourced Chocolate Bar
- Producer Quote: "Great Chocolate. No Downside"
- This product is subject to 20% VAT
Ingredients: Sugar, milk powder (26%), cocoa butter, cocoa mass, emulsifier
(sunflower lecithin), vanilla extract. Cocoa Solids: 35% Minimum.
Storage: Ambient (Store at a consistent temperature below 21C (70F), ideally between 18-20C (65-68F) with humidity of less than 55%. Out of direct sunlight and in an odour-free area)
Product Claims: Vegetarian, Dairy Free, Palm Oil Free, Nut Free, Gluten Free, Natural, Ethically sourced, Sustainably Sourced, SALSA
Made In: United Kingdom
About The Brand
UpUp Chocolate: World's first slave free Cocoa
UpUp Chocolate: Great Chocolate. No Downside. Their cocoa farm is the first in the world to be certified by independent organisation Slave Free Trade.
Their cocoa is sourced from one single estate which means that the chocolate can be traced all the way to the source transparently.
Another bonus is all their packaging is plastic free