About This Product
A slightly spicy, vibrant green curry paste. Case of 10 x 100g.
- Inspired by Thailand, made in London
- This green curry paste uses a mixture of intense green birdseye chillies and long green chillies
- Perfect with any sort of vegetables of your liking
- Made by the chefs behind Farang, an award-winning Michelin Bib Gourmand restaurant in Highbury, North London
- Refrigerated shelf life is 14 weeks. Suitable for home freezing.
- This product is shipped directly from our supplier, Payst
- Please allow an additional 3-4 working days for delivery
- There is a minimum order quantity of 4 cases (across the range)
Ingredients: Green birdseye chilli, long green chilli, Thai shallot, peeled garlic, young lemongrass, young galangal, coriander root, red turmeric, kra chai, kaffir lime zest, gapi (shrimp paste), coriander seeds, cumin seeds, mace, white peppercorns, salt, fish sauce, palm sugar
Product Claims: organic, dairy free, palm oil free, gluten free
Made In: London