About This Product
A well-balanced, flavourful, and spicy jungle curry. Case of 10 x 100g.
- Inspired by Thailand, made in London
- Originating from Northern Thailand, it is traditionally cooked using only stock rather than coconut milk, adding to this fiery curry’s intensity
- This paste is salty, spicy and bitter. Best served with prawns or braised beef and packed full of fresh herbs
- Made by the chefs behind Farang, an award-winning Michelin Bib Gourmand restaurant in Highbury, North London
- Refrigerated shelf life is 14 weeks. Suitable for home freezing.
- This product is shipped directly from our supplier, Payst
- Please allow an additional 3-4 working days for delivery
- There is a minimum order quantity of 4 cases (across the range)
Ingredients: Dry red chilli, dry red birdseye chilli, Thai shallot, peeled garlic, young lemongrass, young galangal, coriander root, kra chai, kaffir lime zest, gapi (shrimp paste), salt, fish sauce, palm sugar
Product Claims: organic, dairy free, palm oil free, gluten free
Made In: London