About This Product
Vegan Massaman Curry Payst Paste. Case of 10 x 100g.
- Inspired by Thailand, made in London
- Seasoned using gluten-free soy and fresh palm sugar straight from the markets of Bangkok
- The perfect curry for fruit or vegetables as it pairs wonderfully with the large amounts of aromas and spices within the paste
- Made by the chefs behind Farang, an award-winning Michelin Bib Gourmand restaurant in Highbury, North London
- Vegan friendly
- Refrigerated shelf life is 14 weeks. Suitable for home freezing.
- This product is shipped directly from our supplier, Payst
- Please allow an additional 3-4 working days for delivery
- There is a minimum order quantity of 4 cases (across the range)
Ingredients: Dry red chilli, Thai shallot, peeled garlic, young lemongrass, young galangal, coriander root, roasted peanuts, cloves, kaffir lime zest, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, mace, whole nutmeg, Thai cardamom, cassia bark, salt, palm sugar, soy sauce
Product Claims: organic, dairy-free, palm oil-free, gluten-free, vegan
Made In: London