About This Product
A Spicy Coconut Red Birdseye Chilli Payst Paste. Case of 10 x 100g.
- Inspired by Thailand, made in London
- Packed full of fiery red birdseye chillies, this is make's a mouth-watering, coconut and turmeric curry
- Pairs deliciously with fish, mussels or crispy pork belly
- Contains an indulgent amount of heat, making the level of spice not for the faint-hearted
- Made by the chefs behind Farang, an award-winning Michelin Bib Gourmand restaurant in Highbury, North London
- Refrigerated shelf life is 14 weeks. Suitable for home freezing.
- This product is shipped directly from our supplier, Payst
- Please allow an additional 3-4 working days for delivery
- There is a minimum order quantity of 4 cases (across the range)
Ingredients: Dry red chilli, red birdseye chilli, Thai shallot, peeled garlic, young lemongrass, young galangal, red turmeric, kra chai, gapi (shrimp paste), salt, fish sauce, palm sugar
Product Claims: organic, dairy-free, palm oil-free, gluten-free
Made In: London