About This Product
Eat The Bits Extra Hot Japanese Chilli Oil. Case of 6 x 190ml.
- Tonkotsu's classic chilli oil's younger brother
- Made with a fiery ghost pepper chilli mash
- Combined with umami-rich ingredients including d'Arbol chilli flakes and Japanese spice mix shichimi togarashi
- Perfect to give any dish a little Tokyo-street kick
- Not for the faint-hearted, this spicy umami-bomb adds some serious zing to marinades, stir-fries, noodles and even pizza
- All-natural and vegan
Ingredients: Rapeseed oil (50%), Sesame Oil, Ghost Pepper Chilli Mash (Ghost Pepper (65%), Vinegar, Salt) (8%), Schichimi Togarashi (Chilli Powder, Black Sesame Seeds, White Sesame Seeds, Orange Peel, Ginger, Sichuan Pepper, Seaweed), Miso Paste (Water, Soybeans, Rice, Salt, Alcohol), Sugar, Soya Sauce (Water, Soybeans, Wheat, Salt, Alcohol), White Sesame Seed, Salt, Garlic Granules, Paprika, Arbol Chilli (1%), Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid).
Product Claims: vegan, vegetarian, dairy-free, nut-free, no nasties, palm-oil-free, caffeine-free, natural, handmade, ethically sourced, sustainably sourced, recyclable packaging, family recipe
Made In: UK
About The Brand
Tonkotsu: Eat The Bits Chilli Oil
Tonkotsu launched in 2011 as a pop-up restaurant as Ken and Emma, having travelled extensively together sampling world cuisines, couldn’t find a Ramen they loved in London. There was so much demand for the pop up that their first restaurant opened in 2012 in Soho and rapidly grew to 16. Tonkotsu's chilli sauce that came with every dish was so popular that customers wanted to take it home. They perfected the recipe, jarred it and Tonkotsu chilli oils were born. Since then they've won a 3 star Great Taste Award and had rave reviews.