About This Product
Single Variety Greensleeves Apple Juice. Case of 16 x 75cl.
- Handpicked, single variety Greensleeves apple juice, freshly pressed and bottled on a family-run farm based near Ledbury, Herefordshire.
- A high quality, premium juice made from a cross between a James Grieve and Golden Delicious
- Light, honey-like flavour
- Made from freshly picked apples that never enter a cold storage chain
- This product is subject to 20% VAT which is included in our price
Ingredients: Apple juice 99.08%, Absorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 0.02%
Product Claims: vegan, sustainable, free of refined sugars
Made In: Herefordshire
Price Includes VAT
Shelf Life: 18 months from production
Product Code: TOFAGREEN75
What's Unique: Townsend Farms is a family-run operation that started to bottle single varietal juice in 2017. All apples are picked while still fresh and the end result is a refined, quality refreshment.
Great For: A healthy alternative to bubbles, showcased at farm shops, cafes, and gift stores.
About The Brand
Townsend Farm: Single Variety Apple Juice
Townsend Farm is a family farm in Herefordshire that grows a variety of dessert and cider apples. In 2017 the family started experimenting with single varietal juice rather than a blended product like most often found on the market. This meant the family could control the process and produce great quality, flavoursome juices from different apples, such as Jonagold, Falstaff, and Greensleeves.