Fig & Mustard Sauce 6 x 180g
SKU: 5060207190510Login To View Pricing Add to Cart
About This Product
Fresh Fig, Apple and Mustard Sauce. Case of 6 x 180g.
- A versatile addition to the store cupboard, made with fresh figs, locally grown apples and a special blend of spices
- A saucy little number that is great with cured meats, pork chops or sausages
- Can transform the humble mashed potato with just a couple of spoonfuls
- Top tip: convert the last little bit into a superb salad dressing by adding olive oil and a splash of white wine vinegar to the jar before giving it a good shake
- Vegan friendly and gluten free
Ingredients: Apple, Fig (24%) Sugar, Mustard,(7%) (spirit vinegar, mustard seed,mustard flour, rapeseed oil) Cider Vinegar (contains sulphites) ginger powder, coriander seeds, allspice, kaffir lime leaves.
Product Claims: vegan, vegetarian, dairy-free, gluten-free, nut-free, palm oil-free, soya free, wheat free
Made In: Shrewsbury, UK
About The Brand
What A Pickle!: Extraordinary Condiments
As a child, Camilla was an enthusiastic assistant in the kitchen to her mother, leading to a bold and brave attitude towards new and exciting flavours.
What A Pickle! is a range of fantastic condiments that hold their own on a shelf with its bright, cheerful and clear labels. All labels are derived from Camilla's handwriting, giving it a unique and unforgettable personality. As a collection, What a Pickle! aims to create a perfect impression for customers enabling her products to fall into shoppers baskets with ease.