About This Product
Spicy and Fermented Black Bean Rāyu. Case of 6 x 240g.
- This rāyu is packed with fruity notes and a rich, miso-like base
- Salty & Savoury Funky chilli oil made with fermented black beans and tingling spices. A little (for some) goes a long way.
- Splash it liberally on your eggs, rice, salads, and stews. Sass up soups or top on tofu
- Packed with pungent Sichuan peppers
- The spiciest of the White Mausu chilli oil collection
Ingredients: Sunflower Oil, CHINESE BLACK BEANS (SOYA), BLACK SESAME SEEDS, Gochugaru, Chili Flake, TAMARI (SOYA), Crispy Garlic, Sichuan Pepper, Organic Raw Cane Sugar, Sea Salt, Cinnamon, Star Anise
Product Claims: vegan, vegetarian, palm oil free, gluten free, dairy free
Made In: Meath, Ireland
About The Brand
White Mausu: Asian Rāyu and Sauces
Originally inspired by Japanese taberu rāyu, White Mausu sauces are a bit of a mish-mash between different regions, cultures, and countries. Their passion and knowledge for Korean, Chinese, and Japanese flavours is evident in both of their savoury, sweet, and highly addictive condiments. Founders Katie and Jasper, who first started selling White Mausu at Dublin Flea Market, have a combined 30 years of experience working on recipes and in restaurants.