Peanut Rāyu 6 x 240g
About This Product
NEW Recipe Peanut Rāyu. Case of 6 x 240g.
- Extra crunchy chilli oil. Salty & Sweet. A flavour bomb in a jar.
- Fuses Japanese, Chinese and Korean flavours with echoes of umami
- The original White Mausu chilli oil - new improved recipe
- Ideal for giving your vegetables a kick, jazzing up a stir-fry, eggs or avocado on toast
- Now in cases of 6, with a new look jar.
Ingredients: Sunflower Oil, *PEANUTS (24%), *SESAME SEEDS, Chilli (Red Chilli Flakes, Gochugaru), Garlic, Agave, *FERMENTED BLACK BEANS (SOYA), *TAMARI POWDER (SOYA), Sea Salt, *SESAME OIL
Product Claims: vegan, vegetarian, palm oil free, gluten free, dairy free
Made In: Meath, Ireland
About The Brand
White Mausu: Asian Rāyu and Sauces
Originally inspired by Japanese taberu rāyu, White Mausu sauces are a bit of a mish-mash between different regions, cultures, and countries. Their passion and knowledge for Korean, Chinese, and Japanese flavours is evident in both of their savoury, sweet, and highly addictive condiments. Founders Katie and Jasper, who first started selling White Mausu at Dublin Flea Market, have a combined 30 years of experience working on recipes and in restaurants.